Skip to Content

Hit by a car while crossing the street in Orange County


If you or a loved one was walking or on a bicycle and was hit by a car, truck or bus, while crossing the street, you may have a claim against the driver for your injuries. Your claim may include payment for your medical bills and pain and suffering. Additionally, if a drunk driver has hit you, you may be able to obtain punitive damages, which are additional damages above and beyond medical bills and pain and suffering.

Usually the driver's insurance company will have an investigator or an adjustor contact you immediately after the accident to get you to say it was your fault. The driver's insurance company will also want to record this statement. It is important to remember that you are not obligated to speak with the insurance company. You should delay giving any statements to the insurance company until after we have met and discussed your case.

Feel free to Contact Us anytime, for a no-fee and no-obligation consultation. I would be happy to assist you with your insurance claim or lawsuit.

Share To: