Orange County Medical Malpractice Attorney
Reasons To Choose Us
- We Provide Free Case Consultations
- We Have A "Superb" Avvo Rating
- We Have Over Two Decades of Combined Experience
- We Have A Track Record Of Success
- We Are Trusted & Experienced
- We've Received an Av Preeminent® Rating By Martindale-Hubbell®
- Our Lead Attorney Is A Former Military Police Officer
- Our Lead Attorney Has Been Selected For Inclusion In The List Of California Super Lawyers®
Medical malpractice occurs when a healthcare provider, whether by act or omission, deviates from acceptable standards of practice in the medical community causing injury or death to a patient. There are numerous injuries that can be traced to medical malpractice and medical errors. When doctors perform medical procedures, they take responsibility for that patient and any injuries that may be caused to that person as a result of mistake made by the doctor. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury a doctor's medical malpractice, please contact Orange County Medical Malpractice Attorney Scott D. Hughes to discuss your potential case.
Medical malpractice injuries include:
- Birth trauma
- Surgical errors
- Failure to diagnose a medical condition
- Failure to provide proper treatment for a medical condition
- Unreasonable delay in treating a diagnosed medical condition
Medical malpractice actions can be brought by the injured patient against any responsible licensed health care provider, including doctors, counselors, psychologists and psychotherapists.
Orange County Medical Malpractice Attorney Scott D. Hughes
Scott D. Hughes has represented many clients who were injured due to the negligence of doctors or healthcare providers. With his help, his past clients have been able to obtain the compensation they deserve for their injuries. Scott D. Hughes is an experienced Orange County personal injury lawyer and is an aggressive, professional litigator who is ready to help you. If you have been injured by a doctor or surgeon and you would like to speak with a qualified personal injury attorney, call our Orange County personal injury lawyer.
We represent clients throughout Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, and Yorba Linda. Additionally, we represent individuals in Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.