1. What evidence do you have that the driver was traveling at the speed
reported by the police?
2. Were there any mechanical issues with the driver's vehicle that
could have caused the accident?
3. What evidence do you have that the driver was not impaired in any way?
4. How does the physical evidence from the accident site support the police report?
5. Was the driver distracted in any way that could have caused the accident?
6. How do the photos and video corroborate the police report?
7. Was the driver in compliance with all applicable traffic laws at the
time of the accident?
Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation.